Our mission as a student ministry is to partner with parents to make disciples of the next generation. We desire to reach students with the gospel, equip them to be mature disciple-makers, and to send them on mission through the local church. We believe God has called us to reach the approximately 80,000 middle and high school students in our area with the gospel.
Sunday mornings at Open Door are designed to equip our students to be mature followers of Christ. Each semester we focus on different topics and engage in studying different books of the Bible. Our study begins as a large group and then divides into smaller groups for further discussion and application.
- Middle School YBF (6th-8th) – Meets at 9:30AM in Room 202 (Upstairs)
- High School YBF (9th-12th) – Meets 9:30AM in the Youth Room (Downstairs)
On Sunday nights our students meet in LIFT Groups. These groups are where student can enjoy community together. They gather together to discuss God’s Word, pray, and accountability. But they also seek to intentionally reach our to their friends and neighbors together. Once a month our middle and high school LIFT Groups gather together for a night of worship and teaching from God’s Word.
- Middle School LIFT Groups – Meets in the Youth Room from 6:00-7:15pm
- High School LIFT Groups – Meets in Host Homes from 5:30-7:30pm ( )
- The Gathering - Worship Service for Middle and High School Students - Meets on Sunday Nights from 5:45-7:15pm (Jan. 18, Mar. 15, May 17)